This is a dance ministry that meets every Monday evening. We have been having classes in prophetic worship for 20 years. Min. Peggy has a curriculum that teaches you through the word of God how to establish the proper dance etiquette as unto the Lord. This includes teaching from the word, the dance form training, and proper attire for the Dancer. Women and gentlemen are invited to come and participate in the class. Our strengths lie in having the unity of all coming together as warriors of God. With pleasure we invite you to come to our classes.
A $10.00 fee for the 2 hour class.
We also have a program to become a Velvet Warrior online. This a conference call during our regular Monday class. Should you be interested in joining us, we will be glad to share the conference call #. This will be an online course consisting of three, eight week courses in the fullness & revelation of what God has given to Min. Peggy for Praise Dancers.
Online conference call monthly fee $20.00
One manual for each course( 3) $ 10.00 each.
There will be a test at the end of each 8 week period. With a special gift for completing the segment. After the three courses have been completed there is a graduation gift. Then you are a Velvet Warrior team leader for your city. We will have three celebrations a year in Houston for you to attend also. Video's of the dances we do will be available for you. This will keep you in step with what we are doing for the King.
Banners of Praise
Banners of the heavenly kind are for the eye gates to experience a foreshadow of things to come. They are portal openers for you to see a visual happening of the glory of God. Banners usher in the presence of God and change the atmosphere as they enter the sanctuary. This known as a "Processional." Exodus 1 7: 1 5 ~Jehovah Nissi" His banner over us is love.
Spirit Steps has many banners to available to prepare great processional for any need. We will graciously come and a make Procession of Praise in you church, function, or praise gathering. We can teach your team how to move and carry the banners as well as the significance of banners in the word.
The Banner ~ An ensign placed on a staff, lifted high that speaks of the approaching kingdom. Names announcing the one in command of the marching Army that is approaching them Selah !!!
Wedding Supper of the Lamb
As Revelations tells of the coming of the Bridegroom for His bride. We must prepare the people. Spirit Steps Praise Ministry ( Min. Peggy Willis) brings to life the presence of the soon coming King.
We endeavor to take you to a place of revelation, of that moment when Jesus comes for you His Bride. This is a musical extravaganza that will touch your heart and spirit in a way you will never forget. It leaves you breathless. Revelations 19:7~9.
Coming to a church near you.... Soon. Contact for us to bring it to your church.
The Shofar is the biblical trumpet of the word of God. The sound of the Shofar is the most perfect sound to Gods ear. As you learn to hear.... the sound of the shofar will bring you to the most intimate place of bridle intercession, (the prayers of passion) you have ever known. Stay prepared for the sound of that trumpet, Shofar blast.
The Shofar in the Bible - The Use of it
The references to shofars, (Hebrew for trumpets, rams’ horns, coronets, etc. are extensive and prominent throughout the Bible and God’s dealings with His people. There are over 70 verse in the Bible. Here are some of them:
1) The ram's horn, the shofar, is a reminder of Abraham's sacrifice of Isaac and God's provision of a ram as a substitute. Genesis 22:13
2) The LAW (Torah) was given to Israel with the sound of the shofar from heaven. Exodus 19:19
3) The shofar was blown at the start of the year of Jubilee on Yom Teruah. Leviticus 25:9-10
4) The trumpet was blown to announce the beginning of the festival. Numbers 10:10
5) Israel conquered in the battle of Jericho with the blast of the shofar. Joshua 6:20
6) Gideon and his army confused and scattered the enemy with the shofar. Judges 7:15-22
7) The shofar was blown to signal the assembly of the Israelites during war. Judges 3:27, 6:34,
II Samuel 20:1, Jer. 4:19, 51:27, Neh. 4:20, Amos 3:6
8) Seven shofars were blown before the ark of God. 1Chr. 15:24, 2Sam. 6:15
9) They took an oath before the Lord…..with trumpets and rams’ horns.
2 Chr. 5:14
10) The shofar was used for the coronation of kings. I.e. King Solomon.
I Kings 1:34, 39
11) The shofar is a reminder that God is sovereign. Psalm 47:5
12) The shofar was blown to celebrate the new moon each month. Psalm 81:1-3
13) The shofar was used to accompany other musical instruments during temple ceremonies in Jerusalem and in praise and worship. Psalm 98:6, 150:3-6
14) The shofar will be blown at the time of the in-gathering of the exiles to Israel. Isaiah 27: 13
15) The blowing of the shofar is a signal for the call to repentance. Isaiah 58:1, Hosea 8:1
16) Blown as a warning. Ezekiel 33:3-6, Numbers 10:9, Isaiah 18:3
17) The blowing of the shofar ushers in the day of the Lord. Joel 2:1
18) The shofar is blown to call the sacred assembly. Numbers 10:3, Joel2:15
19) Israel will be advised of the advent of the Messiah with the sound of the shofar. Zechariah 9:14, 16
20) The shofar is sounded at the resurrection of the dead. I Thess. 4:16
21) The shofar (trumpet) is the sound of YHVH’s voice. Rev 1:10
22) John was taken up to Heaven in the Book of Revelation by the sound of the shofar. Revelation 4:1
23) Seven trumpets (shofars) are sounded when God judges the earth during the tribulation. Revelation 8:9 Judaism concerns itself with the "three trumps". They are called the first trump, the last trump and the great trump.
The first trump was blown at Mount Sinai. The last trump is blown to signify the resurrection of the dead and may be blown on Rosh HaShanah. The great trump will signify the Second Coming of Yeshua and is blown at Yom Kippur.
According to other scholars, there are only two trumps, the first at Mount Sinai (Ex 19:19) and the last (great) that is blown by YHVH (Yeshua) Himself at His return on Yom Kippur. (Isaiah 27:13, Zech. 9:14,
Matt. 24:29-3I, 1st Thess. 4:16-17, 1st Cor. 15:52).